On February 22nd, 2015 International House Tbilisi held a conference “Teaching in a Modern Classroom” for English Teachers.
Participants and speakers were teachers from International House as well as English from different schools and universities.
The aim of the conference was to share teaching experience among the participants and speakers, as well as to discuss thoughts on new tendencies and methodologies of a modern classroom.
The speakers and the presentations were the following:
- Becoming a More Reflective Teacher Nick Kiley, Dos, IH Riga
- Teaching in EFL Manana Khvichia, Dos, IH Tbilisi
- Alphabeti Spaghetti Rene Mark Leong, ADOS, IH Tbilisi
- A Positive Outcome: Getting Result with Error Correction Nato Kakhadze Coordinator, IH Tbilisi
- Teaching Unplugged Saeid Farshbaf Teacher, IH Tbilisi
- Task based teaching and Learning – a Key To effective Communication Lela Abdushelishvili Associated Professor Caucasus University
- Art in Teaching Matthew McGeever Teacher, IH Tbilisi
- Teaching with Technology Bogdan Miroshnichenko British Council
- YL Classroom Management and Routine Keti Guramishvili Coordinator IH Tbilisi
- Mentoring: The New Trend in Georgia Eka Topuria Teacher Trainer