The Teaching Knowledge Test can be taken at any stage in a teacher’s career and it forms a part of a framework of Teaching Awards offered by Cambridge Eenglish Assessment.
The course is for:
- Pre-service teachers
- Teachers who wish to refresh their teaching knowledge
- Teachers who are moving to teaching English after teaching other subjects
TKT preparation course is a 30-hour course and includes concepts related to
- Language and terminology to describe language
- Background to language learning
- Background to language teaching
- Lesson Planning
- Use of resources and materials
- Types of activities and tasks for language and skills development
- Lesson frameworks
- Classroom management
The course can be done intensively: over two weeks or extensively, over 5 weeks.
There is no Teaching Practice component.
Whether you take the preparation course or not, you can take the exam at IH Tbilisi.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org